Tea and india’s Dandelion tea is the fastest and easiest way to detoxify the liver and to keep it healthy, Milk thistle presents in the tea provides bone health and also good for skin health as it reduces acne. It is caffeine free so it can be add in night routine regime also.
Ingredients : Dandelion root, Milk thistle, Ginger, Rooibos, Mint, Fennel, Cinnamon, Turmeric
Health Benefits of Dandelion tea:
- Reduce bloating by decreasing water weight in body.
- Dandelion is known for promoting liver health, it detoxifies liver and maintain a healthy liver.
- Good for eyes and skin health.
- Dandelion tea improve digestion, soothe stomach and relieve constipation.
- Dandelion tea is rich in anti-oxidants, it help neutralise free radicals.
- Promotes Gut health and increase body’s natural probiotic properties.
- Rooibos present in the tea helps in increasing sleep quality and good for your heart.
Flavour: Earthy with accents of Sweet, spicy, and very mild bitterness.
Available in: 100g loose leaf
Pair with: Peanuts, Salad
Herbal action : Nutritive
Steeping Instructions: Place 1 teaspoon or 2gm. Tea leaves in a cleaned empty pot.
Keep the water below boiling point. Pour it into the pot, and cover with the lid.
Let it brew for 3-5 minutes. (Preferred without milk.)